Informace o výuce / Info about my teaching.
Some day, perhaps there will be a blog.
- Martin Koutecký
- Office @ room 322
- Department of Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague
- I am interested in Parameterized Complexity, Approximation algorithms and Combinatorial Optimization in general. My supervisor is Petr Kolman
- I love Jesus Christ and my wife, and I like to do math, read, and make music
Papers are sorted in chronological descending order:
- Parameterited Shifted Combinatorial Optimization (with Jakub Gajarsky, Petr Hliněný and Shmuel Onn) Accepted to COCOON 2017.
- Simplified Algorithmic Metatheorems Beyond MSO: Treewidth and Neighborhood Diversity (with Dušan Knop, Tomáš Masařík and Tomáš Toufar) Accepted to WG 2017.
- Parameterized Resiliency Problems via Integer Linear Programming (with Jason Crampton, Gregory Gutin and Rémi Watrigant.) Accepted to CIAC 2017.
- Voting and Bribing in Single-exponential Time [slides] (with Dušan Knop and Matthias Mnich) STACS 2017.
- Graver Basis Optimization, a short article in May 2016 issue of FPT News: The Parameterized Complexity Newsletter
- Extension Complexity, MSO Logic, and Treewidth (with Petr Kolman and Hans Raj Tiwary.) SWAT 2016
- Fixed parameter complexity of distance constrained labeling and uniform channel assignment problems (with Jiří Fiala, Tomáš Gavenčiak, Dušan Knop and Jan Kratochvíl.) COCOON 2016
- Extended Formulation for CSP that is Compact for Instances of Bounded Treewidth ( with Petr Kolman.). The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 22, Issue 4, paper #4.30, 2015