- Martin Koutecký
- Office @ Cooper Bldg, room 319
- Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- I am primarily interested in the Parameterized Complexity of Integer Programming and in Combinatorial Optimization in general. My PhD supervisor was Petr Kolman and my postdoc advisors are Asaf Levin and Shmuel Onn.
- I love Jesus Christ and my wife, and I like to do math, read, and make music
Papers are sorted in chronological descending order:
- Approximating Max-Cut under Graph-MSO Constraints (with Jon Lee, Viswanath Nagarajan, and Xiangkun Shen).
- Approximate Shifted Combinatorial Optimization (with Asaf Levin, Syed M Meesum and Shmuel Onn).
- Integer Programming in Parameterized Complexity: Three Miniatures (with Tomáš Gavenčiak and Dušan Knop).
- Opinion Diffusion and Campaigning on Society Graphs (with Piotr Faliszewski, Rica Gonen and Nimrod Talmon), accepted to IJCAI 2018.
- A Parameterized Strongly Polynomial Algorithm for Block Structured Integer Programs (with Asaf Levin and Shmuel Onn), accepted to ICALP 2018.
- Evaluating and Tuning n-fold Integer Programming (with Kateřina Altmanová and Dušan Knop), accepted to SEA 2018.
- A Unifying Framework for Manipulation Problems (with Dušan Knop and Matthias Mnich), accepted to AAMAS 2018.
- Combinatorial n-Fold Integer Programming and Applications (with Dušan Knop and Matthias Mnich) ESA 2017.
- Scheduling meets n-fold Integer Programming (with Dušan Knop) Journal of Scheduling, 2017.
- Parameterited Shifted Combinatorial Optimization (with Jakub Gajarsky, Petr Hliněný and Shmuel Onn) COCOON 2017.
- Simplified Algorithmic Metatheorems Beyond MSO: Treewidth and Neighborhood Diversity (with Dušan Knop, Tomáš Masařík and Tomáš Toufar) WG 2017 Best Student Paper Award!
- Parameterized Resiliency Problems via Integer Linear Programming (with Jason Crampton, Gregory Gutin and Rémi Watrigant) CIAC 2017.
- Voting and Bribing in Single-exponential Time [slides] (with Dušan Knop and Matthias Mnich) STACS 2017.
- Graver Basis Optimization, a short article in May 2016 issue of FPT News: The Parameterized Complexity Newsletter
- Extension Complexity, MSO Logic, and Treewidth (with Petr Kolman and Hans Raj Tiwary) SWAT 2016.
- Fixed parameter complexity of distance constrained labeling and uniform channel assignment problems (with Jiří Fiala, Tomáš Gavenčiak, Dušan Knop and Jan Kratochvíl) COCOON 2016.
- Extended Formulation for CSP that is Compact for Instances of Bounded Treewidth ( with Petr Kolman) The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 22, Issue 4, paper #4.30, 2015.